System Integration Engineer
Fort Worth, TX
System Integration Engineers: Field combat vehicle integration including firing range experience to work with ESL and BAE-SE to integrate the turret with the bid sample vehicle, perform verification testing in Sweden, and then support the Army' s evaluation of the bid sample configuration in the USA.
System Design Engineers to work with ESL/BAE to define the EMD Design with an emphasis on the classified requirements including:
- Armor Protection (Materials Science experience) for a variety of threats
- Commanders and Gunners Sight design and system integration including
- Color Day Camera experience
- 2nd and 3rd-GEN FLIR experience
- Weapon Fire Control design and integration including experience with
- Battle Management System Integration including experience with
- PNT Data
- Mission Planning
- Blue Force Tracker
- Dismounted Squad
- UAV/UGV Integration
- Unmanned Operations
- Radio Communications
- Common Tactical Picture
- Defensive Countermeasures
- Embedded Diagnostics-Training
- Vehicle High-Voltage (600 VDC) Design Integration and Safety experience
- Design Model Database Administrator including SysML and DOORS experience
Location: Can be located at one of our sites (Fort Worth, TX; Merrimack, NH; Orlando, FL) or can be located at your site.
9-12 month assignment; looking for immediate start
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!