Systems - Maintainability Engineer
York, PA US
- Develops maintenance procedures and define maintenance steps equipment tools times and personnel requirements.
- Recommends changes to designs based on analysis and determines where opportunities exist to improve the ability to conduct maintenance.
- Provides technical inputs for analysis to determine the most cost-effective alternatives for performing maintenance tasks over the life of the system.
- Develops and writes technical documentation revises existing documentation and provides input to technical papers or presentations.
- Prepares and presents project technical results recommendations and solutions to internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal customers to resolve complex technical problems and implement solutions.
- This Engineer will work as part of the Maintainability Engineering Team.
- Familiarity with current computer applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
Be able to obtain clearance for this position. Clearance Level A Position of Public Trust.
This is an entry level position.
Has completed one or more internships in the field of Mechanical Engineering Electrical Engineering Systems Engineering Aerospace Engineering or related field.
Bachelor' s degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Mechanical Engineering Electrical Engineering Systems Engineering Aerospace Engineering or related field is required.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Terry Walton was brought into Contract Professionals, Inc. to act as highly specialized and experienced technical recruiter, with a focus on engineering and informational technology. Known industry wide for his ability to cultivate and recruit best in class candidates, Terry was named the number one recruiter (out of 45 recruiters) with his previous employer, for more than six consecutive years. He was also a member of the Chairman’s Club from 2017-2019.
Passionate about mentoring others, Terry also has extensive experience training new recruiters to navigate the entire recruitment life cycle; providing novice recruiters with the education, skills, and tools necessary to become successful staffing specialists.
Terry was conferred a Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc), Business Administration and Management from Robert Morris University in 2003.
Terry is happily married to Jennifer Walton. Together they have three boys: Houston 13, Phoenix 9, and Kingston 6. All their children play school and travel basketball, baseball, and football. A sports enthusiast himself, Terry coaches AAU All-Star Basketball. He is also the Head Coach of Grade School Tackle Football for Butler, PA.