Systems Design & Installation Engineer
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Development, test, and validation of new and modified system designs.
- Creation and/or modification of primary and secondary structure with 3-D CATIA models, assemblies and installations.
- Creation and/or modification of system requirements, interface/supplier control drawings, performance specifications, system checkout procedures, statements of work, trade studies, and component/ground/flight test plans.
- Coordination with suppliers, internal and external integrated product teams, management and the customer.
- Technical engineering support for manufacturing, installation and testing at client site and external supplier facilities.
Background & Experience:
- The successful candidate will have a complete understanding of the technical principles, theories and concepts to integrate systems that include some, but not all of the following systems: avionics, fuel, hydraulics, secondary power, landing gear and environmental control for advanced aircraft. The candidate will coordinate efforts across a wide range of functional organizations including Airframe Design, Quality Assurance, Planning, Tooling, Structural Analysis, Materials & Processes, Flight Sciences, Test and Manufacturing.
- CATIA 6 + Years Required
- 6+ Years of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) experience required.
- Stress Analysis 6 + Years
- Systems Analysis & Design Skills 6 + Years.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.