Systems Engineer Controls
- Collaborates with a team of cross-functional domain experts such as business leads, system Architects, wireless carriers, IT leads and vehicle electrical architecture leads towards creating a successful vehicle connectivity solution that includes network connectivity module configuration, wireless networking protocols, back office connectivity, partner and third party network connectivity etc.
- Research, evaluate and recommend state of the art technologies used in autonomous vehicles connectivity.
- Responsible for interfacing with research and advanced engineering teams to bring new connected vehicle concepts into production.
- Collaborates with a team of experts in Vehicle Electronics Integration, Spectrum of connectivity channels, cloud-based application systems and mobile applications integration in defining the requirements and specifications for autonomous vehicles development.
- Collaborates with a team of architects and vehicle systems engineers to break-down a connected vehicle feature into manageable chunks of functional components and distribute them across Vehicle, Cloud and Mobile App sub-systems / components.
- Responsible for developing complex technical specifications at vehicle sub-system level and correlating with ecosystem level architecture specifications.
- Author requirements and develop re-usable feature design into vehicle components for approved connected vehicle features.
- Performs feasibility analysis, alternate solution identification and evaluations when needed as needed, creates Proof of Concepts.
- System Architecture Block diagrams/Interfaces, Call flow/Sequence Diagram creation as necessary.
- Develops and review System DFMEA/Fault Tree Analysis.
- Support Field Assessments, Test result Assessment/Resolution to open system items.
- A minimum 1 year of experience is required
- BS Engineering discipline in Computer Sciences or Electrical and Electronics
- MS Engineering discipline in Computer Sciences or Electrical and Electronics
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.