Ft. Wayne, IN
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree. Education requirements will be verified
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Participates in requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, trade studies, systems integration and test (verification), validation and interface definition studies of system elements direct supervision.
- Researches and analyzes data, such as vendor products, COTS components, GFE/CFE/BFE, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application
- Supports the generation of technical engineering products by using the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the system development life cycle
- Develops and evaluates systems, networks and information systems to ensure designs meet applicable governmental security specifications
- May provide system accreditation/certification evaluation and test support to ensure all technical security features (e.G., identification, authentication, access control, labeling, and auditing) of the system are considered and function properly
- May develop system security documentation on both new and fielded information systems
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with SysML Modeling such as MagicDraw, Rhapsody, EA or equivalent is key.
- Familiarity with technical standards
- Solid knowledge of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Solid awareness of business objective and Engineering role in achieving
- Solid knowledge of requirements management
- Ability to grasp and apply new information quickly and able to handle more complex assignments
- Shows initiative on assignments, exercises independent judgment and professionally executes projects with little direction
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Solid written and verbal communications skills
- Creative thinker
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Solid skills in communicating issues, impacts, and corrective actions
- Ability to clearly recognize and report relevant to sound systems engineering design.
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.