No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
- Will support a team responsible for the integration and test of Mission Systems capabilities and functions in a laboratory, flying test bed, and flight test environment.
- Utilizing mission systems requirements, will assist in the development of test requirements and procedures, execute integration and test activities in a lab environment, evaluate mission systems functionality in a flying test bed, and support mission systems flight test evaluation.
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
Background & Experience Required:
- Must have strong technical background, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, in-depth understanding of military aircraft functionality, and demonstrated integration and test experience with a modern software intensive mission systems architecture.
- Bachelor' s or above in a Technical Engineering Discipline. Will accept experience in lieu of degree
- Must have Aviation/Aerospace experience!
- Experience Writing/Testing/Integrating/Developing Software for Imbedded and C++ required
- Able to read Engineering drawings and Parts List.
- Capture data digitally from parts lists and excel spreadsheets to form new lists
- Conduct meetings for changes to hardware allocations, tracking and reporting
- Project Planning, Architecture, Functional Allocations
- MS Excel, linking and pivot tables
- Good attitude about work and working with others
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Initiative and ability to work
- Passion for detail and getting the job done in a timely fashion
- RF Testing experience
- Experience with harness design and fabrication
- Experience with hardware configuration management
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.