This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our Defense Client in Washington DC is seeking an Systems Integrator to support the Strategic Systems Program (SSP). The ideal candidate must possess strong problem solving skills, a high degree of technical expertise, and a commitment to exceptional customer service and teamwork. Candidate must be able to meet DoD Cyber workforce requirements within 6 months of being hired.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Evaluate, build, integrate, test and install systems for operational use and patches for rapid deployment and remediation
• Perform in a team environment with system administrators, integrators and engineers
• Utilize common configuration management practices and peer review to maintain and improve quality of services
• Gather and analyze metrics and customer feedback to formulate system requirements
• Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks
• Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs and other technical documentation
Skills required: Security clearance requirement: Must possess an active DoD Secret security clearance
• Demonstrated experience with configuring hardware and software
• Knowledge of software configuration management processes
• Experience in software, application or system development
• Proven history of successful interaction in a client-facing environment
• Background in IT to include an understanding of computer networks and IT systems Security+, or equivalent certification, or ability and willingness to obtain one of these certifications within 6 months of employment
• Must be able to obtain and maintain Common Access Card
• Must be able to obtain and maintain access to customer facility
Education: Bachelor' s Degree and 4 years work experience
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.