This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Job Description: Systems Engineer to support all systems engineering tasks such as requirements analysis, requirements development, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), cost, and risk assessments, trade studies, and document system design descriptions.
• Develop component level performance specification by managing requirements in IBM Rational DOORS • Create requirements traceability in DOORS
• Develop and maintain requirements compliance and supporting artifacts.
• Develop interface control diagrams (ICDs) between assigned sub-system, system and components.
• Develop trade studies to drive design decisions and document trade study results.
• Coordinate SE activities with IPTs and Specialty Engineering POCs to help influence the design.
• Provide systems engineering input to support program reviews.
• Document concept design decisions and support generating system design concept descriptions and capability assessments.
- Ability to write requirement specifications (subsystem and component)
- Have knowledge necessary for requirement derivation, allocation and management
- Develop and manage system functions and requirements using DOORS
- Balance system design considering system usage CONOPS, performance, constraints and logistics
- Generate system design concept descriptions and capability assessments per the program SOW
- Plan, conduct and document complex trade studies
- Be able to manage system risk
- Be familiar with preparation of typical artifacts that are required for program milestone reviews
- Experience with model based systems engineering such as SysML
- Military vehicle experience preferred
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.