Sterling Heights, MI
- Develop and manage subsystem and component level performance specifications by managing requirements in a requirements repository.
- Create and maintain requirements traceability in the requirements repository.
- Coordinate and facilitate architecture development of assigned system, subsystems, and components.
- Develop and maintain interface requirements and interface design information for assigned sub-system, system and components.
- Coordinate and facilitate formal decisions and trade studies to drive design and document results.
- Support the execution and monitoring of cost, schedule, risk, and Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL) delivery
- Document concept design decisions and support generating System/Subsystem Design Descriptions (SSDDs) and capability assessments.
- Coordinate Systems Engineering (SE) activities within assigned team IPTs and Specialty Engineering POCs to help influence the design.
- Develop and maintain requirements verification and compliance, and supporting artifacts. Provide Systems Engineering input to support vehicle level Systems Engineering activities and program milestone reviews.
- Experience conducting and documenting complex formal decisions and trade studies
- Have knowledge necessary for requirement derivation, allocation and management.
- Develop and maintain timelines, interfaces, and product structure.
- Have knowledge of review techniques to plan, moderate, and participate in reviews
- Have knowledge of specialty engineering to assess and apply human factors, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, environmental requirements and guidelines.
- Balance system design considering system usage CONOPS, performance, constraints, and logistics.
- Be able to manage size, weight, power and cost of system.
- Be familiar with preparation of typical artifacts that are required for program milestone reviews.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with military vehicle systems, subsystems, or components, especially vehicle electronics and computing systems.
- Experience with Systems Modeling Language (SysML) methodology and tools.
- Experience with DOORS requirements management tool.
- Experience with Controller Area Network (CAN) Bus strategies and implementation, and other relevant networks and protocols.
Must have bachelor degree (or equivalent experience) in relevant field from an accredited university in engineering with the following:
6+ Years with BS
4+ Years with MS
2+ Years with PHD
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.