Systems Engineering Specialist
Sterling Heights, MI
- Develop technical requirements, verification approach and methods at system/sub-system level
- Develop system/sub-system architectures ensuring consistency with developed requirements
- Develop/Monitor/maintain the integrity of: product structure, system architecture, requirements and compliance through the product cycle development’ s cycle process
- Ensure engineering design activities aligned with systems engineering (SE) principles and compliant with IPS
- Assure products achieve performance requirements, Technical Performance Measures (TPM)’ s and all allocation targets including weight, power, and space claim
- Perform testing of developed test plans in a simulated environment as well as on the target vehicle
- Develop Interface Control Documents to align with the GDLS standards.
- Support Engineering Project Mgmt. With development and technical execution of Integrated Master Schedule for SE scope
- BS in Engineering or technical discipline required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Engineering or similar technical background. Fewer years will be considered with an advanced degree.
- Strong technical and analytical ability
- Product knowledge of the Abrams vehicle is a plus
- Strong communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to give presentations to internal and external customers
- Ability to travel (10% US & (potentially) International) and possess/be able to acquire and maintain a valid passport
- Must be able to meet Anthropometrical Size Requirements for confined space
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Amanda is proud to be a part of the Contract Professionals, Inc. team. Part of her job allows her to assist candidates with finding new career opportunities. However, as a CPI Technical Recruiter, the most rewarding part of her job is helping military veterans, as well as transitioning military personnel; leading them to a career path that utilizes their skills and experiences.
Amanda enjoys photography and all things outdoors. Amanda has played golf for her entire life. Her motto is "Golf is life!" When she was 18 years old, she achieved a hole-in-one on a 249-year par 4.
Amanda's most cherished place in the world is her family’s cabin in Vanderbilt, Michigan.