Talent Acquisition Specialist
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality candidates and advances the brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through selection process.
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- Write complete and detailed intake documents ensuring an understanding of job duties, job responsibilities, and required/desired skills. .
- For hard-to-find skills, partner with Hiring Manager for Sourcing Strategies to develop additional candidates .
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Pre-screen candidates using behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with leaders and other HR team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting . For positions being worked, (e.G., Platform and Services, etc.) in conjunction with the Sourcing team for critical skill needs, organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview team and sourcing team.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of compensation policy and delegation of authority.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates and searches through applicant tracking tool to ensure audit-ready posture at all times. The ability to track and report metrics regarding recruiting activity and in compliance with company policy and procedures, federal and state laws.
- Assist with onsite coordination of hiring surges with union employees to include assisting candidates with application process and onboarding as required .
- Previous Human Resources or Talent Acquisition experience
- Demonstrated ability to recruit technical and Engineering skill sets excluding IT
- Demonstrated knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying candidates, networking, assessing candidates, legal/compliance, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and candidate due diligence.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases.
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
- Has utilized an ATS System (Preferably Kenexa/Brass Ring) s Required
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.