Are you a Tebis Operator looking for a new and exciting opportunity? We are currently seeking an experienced Tebis Operator for our Design Studio in Livonia, MI.
• 5 years of experience in Tebis programming and operating
• Strong knowledge of surfacing modules/BREP
• Understanding of composite tooling (runoff/die draw)
• Experience with tool layout
• Engineering or Design Studio experience
• Prototype build experience
• Experience with clay modeling
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.