This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify, gather, discuss, and develop all relevant and necessary content for project documentation by coordinating with engineers, project managers, subcontractors, and other subject-matter-experts
- Generate project documentation using MS Word and Adobe Acrobat for word processing and document publication
- Report and track your progress to project management on progress/completion of deliverables
- Manage a schedule both of prioritizing your focus on different tasks and of project task progress/completion
- Manage job scope in identifying and pursuing the expanding catalog of deliverables for the project
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent communication and note-taking skills for gathering and translating information from technical knowledge sources and resources
- An enthusiasm to learn varying degrees of technical knowledge in the fields of chemical, civil, computer, control, electrical, and mechanical engineering (and possibly others) in a chemical manufacturing environment
- A firm grasp of English grammar syntax and how to use it for simplifying, clarifying, and condensing technical information into procedures, instructions, guides, and other end user documentation
- Schedule management of both your own work and of task progress/completion
- Scope management in identifying and pursuing an expanding catalog of project deliverables
- Prior experience in developing " End User Guides " helpful
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!