Technical Document Specialist
Sterling Heights, MI US
Embark on a career journey with a leading aerospace and defense company as a Technical Documents Specialist.
Hybrid/Onsite: Due to the nature of the work, this role may require on-site presence up to 80%.
Compensation: Hourly rate is negotiable based on skills and experience.
- High school diploma.
- Hands-on experience in ground combat vehicle maintenance is desired
- Familiarity with GEIA-STD-0007, LSA/LSAR, and Slicwave.
- Knowledge of Special Tools and Test Equipment (STTE), Provisioning, RPSTLs, and U.S. Army logistics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Motivation to work independently.
- Proficiency with personal computer skills, CAD models (PRO-E/Product View), and MS Office.
- Collaborate with Integrated Logistics Support developers using provided source data.
- Conduct supportability and maintenance task analysis.
- Review technical documentation for maintenance supply support requirements.
- Contribute to requirements database development, following GEIA-STD-007 and Slicwave.
- Develop Maintenance Engineering source data for manuals and publications.
- Assess emerging designs for supportability and recommend alternatives.
- Conduct detailed tasks analysis for Logistic Support Analysis (LSA).
- Document results in the Logistic Support Analysis Record (LSAR) database.
- Translate complex engineering information into source data for ILS products.
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kayla is a service-driven recruiter with a passion for fostering meaningful connections. With a keen eye for talent and a heart for people, Kayla goes beyond the traditional recruiter role, seeing each candidate not just as a potential hire but as an individual with unique aspirations and goals.
Driven by the belief that the right job can transform lives, Kayla is on a mission to create fulfilling career experiences. Building strong relationships is at the core of everything Kayla does, whether it's understanding a candidate's career journey or partnering with clients to identify the perfect fit for their team.