Technical Ops Representative
- Senior Representative for the Fielding Team traveling to assignments within and outside the United States
- Knowledgeable of the Abrams Family of Ground Combat Vehicles and the work responsibilities of the Fielding Team
- Act as a liaison between Management, the Fielding Team, and the USG customer ensuring that the objectives and directives are communicated to the team
- Ensure Manager/Supervisor is aware of critical issues and able to make appropriate strategic decisions based on information supplied
- Actively engaged in promoting a workplace free from environmental health and safety related hazards including the training and ensuring proper use of personal protective equipment
- Routinely coordinates with PM Abrams to ensure shared understanding of vehicle status’, technical information, and fielding progress
- Acts as primary interface between GDLS Materiel Fielding Supervisor and USG Customer, reporting to Supervisor MFT
- Must have six (6) or more years of experience working with GDLS products and military technology with a strong mechanical and troubleshooting background
- Able to travel globally and within the United States to perform maintenances tasks and deprocessing
- Excellent communication skills along with a professional demeanor that extends to all levels of the organization and the external customer, along with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as work as an integral member of the Fielding Team
- Responsible for handling the day-to-day confrontation in a manner that results in a positive outcome
- Must be a U.S. Person
- Must be knowledgeable of the Abrams family of Ground Combat Vehicles and the work responsibilities of the Field Team
- Must have a strong mechanical background and able to repair the Abrams tank with 3-6 years of mechanical experience
- Responsible for ensuring that Management’ s objectives and directives are communicated to the team
- Must be able to travel to other vendor, field, and test locations within and outside the USA, and meet requirements to work at those locations
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Promote and maintain a collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork in achieving business objectives
- Knowledge of GDLS products, processes and military terminology
- Must have a valid State Driver' s License and be able to obtain a military license and meet the anthropometric requirements to entry into a driver’ s station or into an enclosed military vehicle
- Required to work at various heights, lift and carry up to 50 pounds, able to climb, to work in enclosed spaces – often in awkward positions, extreme temperatures, dusty environments and work multiple shifts
- Be able to work autonomously with U.S. Or foreign government personnel
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!