Technical Service Specialist
CPI is hiring a Technical Service Specialist on a contract-to-possible hire basis for our large defense industry client in Scottsdale, AZ. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. Citizenship is required. Department of Defense Top Secret clearance is required at time of resume submission.
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s degree in Information Technology preferred; or a related specialized area is required; or equivalent experience. All education requirements are verified.
This position provides information technology technical support within the Customer Service Organization (CSO). The CSO is an IT service organization. The candidate will provide second and/or third level technical support on the Rescue 21 program and other programs the CSO supports.
Rescue 21 Is the Coast Guard' s advanced command, control, and direction-finding communications system created to better locate mariners in distress and save lives and property at sea and on navigable rivers. By harnessing state-of-the-market technology, the system enables the Coast Guard to execute its search and rescue missions with far greater agility and efficiency.
In this role you will use your technical and interpersonal skills to:
- Provides technical support to field engineers, technicians, engineering, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex electro/mechanical equipment, computer systems, complex software, or networked and/or wireless systems
- Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software
- Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering
- May be involved in customer installation and training
- Provides support to customer/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature
- The position job generally interacts directly with the customer/user where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature, such as with systems level software where the user has a technical background
- Provides technical service management and technical support for customer programs
- Assures all repairs are in accordance with company policy and procedure and customer quality requirements.
- Network/ IT systems management
- SQL server
- Software administration
- Troubleshooting in a windows environment.
- Experience with failure and root cause analysis reporting.
- Direct customer service and/or direct customer interaction experience is a plus
- Knowledge of CA Spectrum One Click software suite.
- Experience with Oracle CRM
- Microsoft Terminal Server
- network monitoring tools
- Asset management software
- Microsoft Windows Active Directory tools a big plus.
- Support of DoD or Client systems is desired.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.