Tracked Fire Control Engineer
Sterling Heights, MI
- Design engineer with emphasis on system and subsystem integration and test.
- Review and develop hardware and software requirement documents and test plans.
- Support hardware and software integration in a lab environment to include the use of various test equipment to include dynamic analyzers, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, Ethernet, RS-422, etc.
- Perform vehicle level testing utilizing the same type of equipment.
- Analyze subsystem requirements and develop logic for flowcharts, state charts, state diagrams, and fire control algorithms for design documents.
- Support fielding and production sites to investigate / resolve fire control issues.
- Support the integration and testing of electrical control devices and sensors on various vehicle platforms.
- Provide technical support and communication as required to company program office, company' s customers, and other departments within the company.
- Bachelor’ s Degree required. Electrical Engineering preferred, similar technical degrees will be considered with relevant experience.
- Must be capable of getting a secret clearance
- Occasional travel to field sights required
- Extensive vehicle and lab testing required
- Must meet ASR requirements to work inside tanks and military vehicles
- Extensive use of computer and test equipment in both the laboratory and field environment
- Good communication skills required
- Must be capable of working in a team environment
- Occasionally must lift and carry test equipment weighing 30 lbs
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!