Fort Knox, KY
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, related area, or equivalent preferred
- 2 + years of professional experience in SiteMinder administration.
- Experience in high availability, and high reliability environments.
- Ability to read and analyze logs on UNIX, Linux systems from multiple servers
- Must have good work ethic and follow documented process
- CompTIA Security+ is required on day one.
- Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain one. Must have at least an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract.
- Installing, configuring and administering Siteminder Policy Server and Agents
- Multiple years of experience working with LDAP instances
- Familiarity with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Working knowledge of Apache HTTPD
- Experience working with certificates and SSL
- Capability to write and execute scheduled PERL scripts and CRON jobs
- Robust understanding of enterprise network - DMZ, BIG IP, VIP, Firewalls, Proxy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to work under pressure
- CA accreditation or certification (Preferred)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support business and work with System administrators, developers and analysts with troubleshooting issues related to CA SiteMinder / LDAP
- Perform change management and incident management utilizing documented procedures
- Perform alert monitoring and follow documented resolution steps
- Document problem resolutions and publish knowledgebase
- Work with vendor support, System administrators and architects on a regular basis
- Provide 24x7 supports on an on call rotation basis
- Participate in fail over testing, disaster recovery testing and other readiness efforts.
- Participate in an on-call rotation, resolving production issues off hours, during the business week and on weekends.
- Manage encryption keys, install certificates and maintain components required to support secure file transmissions.
- Support maintenance and migrations on changing infrastructure.
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.