Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA US
Work involves most of the following:
- Verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages.
- Routing materials to prescribed storage locations.
- Storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
- Rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage.
- Removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
- Must maintain a valid driver’ s license.
- Must become forklift certified and able to operate all warehouse equipment.
- Must function and contribute as a team member in an atmosphere of continuous growth and improvement.
- Must be a self-starter who takes pride and ownership of their actions and work.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb warehouse ladders up to 15 feet.
- Must be able to successfully complete required training.
- Must possess effective communication, document control and organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively interface with internal and external customers.
- Must be dependable and reliable to support team.
- Must be able to work multiple shifts, weekends and some holidays as business increases.
- Must understand counting methods and math analysis to track inventory numbers.
- High School Diploma
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Team Leader of Defense Branch
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!