This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Provide leadership and direction to exceed quality standards and customers' expectations with continuous improvements to reduce labor and material costs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
2. Good verbal and written communication skills.
3. Review, create, maintain and approve warranty claims through use of a warranty repair database.
4. Work cross functionally to identify and resolve repetitive warranty claims.
5. Ability to manage and assign work load to field service representatives.
6. Make contact with customers to schedule a Service Technician to perform warranty repairs on the road.
7. Exhibit good computer skills using JDE and Microsoft Office systems.
8. Basic understanding of vehicle maintenance.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor' s degree in a related field
• 1-3-plus years of related work experience
Carl joined CPI in 2019. He currently works with defense and aerospace candidates, with a focus on military tactical vehicles. He also assists in placing engineers and information technology professionals nationwide.
From his time in the the military and the (commercial) civilian workforce, Carl has a wide range of work experience, including expertise in the diesel and shipbuilding industries. In particular, Carl's shipbuilding experience led to his work as a Test and Trials Area Manager for the Littoral Combat Ship.
His personal understanding of military education, as well as his firsthand knowledge of MOS and NEC designations, enables him to understand a candidate’s military experience and how that can translate to a civilian opportunity.
Carl retired after serving nearly 22 years in the United States Navy, both as enlisted and as a commissioned Naval Officer.
Carl was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration from Marquette University. He was also conferred a Master of Arts degree in Business Administration from the University of Rhode Island.
Carl has served on one of the smallest ships in the Navy, a Mine Sweeper, built out of wood in Wisconsin; to the largest ship in the Navy, a nuclear-powered aircraft carrier. During his career he circled the globe 3.5 times.
Outside of the office Carl enjoys fishing, hunting and camping. He admits that pulling a camper can be stressful, but the silence of the woods and lakes makes the trip well worth the drive.