Temple, TX US
- Welding with MIG & TIG on aluminum, steel with possibility of other types of metal.
- Various positions to include overhead, vertical, horizontal, flat, uphill/downhill vertical. 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G.
- Able to read weld symbols in drawings and put into place into the work being performed. Basic understanding of the different machines.
- Confident after minor training to complete minimum 3-week weld school and pass. Mechanical knowledge of various hand, power, and pneumatic tools.
- Troubleshoots minor technical issues Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Must be able to function with minimal supervision
- Prior military MOS' s preferred 63T 91M 45T 63H 91H 63D 91E, but not required.
- Individual must have experience and the ability to perform maintenance on associated tasks related to maintaining power plants, engine fuel systems, air induction systems, exhaust systems, cooling systems, engine starting and charging systems, track electrical and hydraulic systems
- Requires the ability to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical issues associated with military equipment
- Position requires the ability to install modifications and retrofits to platforms M7A3 M2A3 M2A4 M7A4 but not limited to other platforms or another maintenance/maintainer task.
- Troubleshoots minor technical issues.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Must be able to function with minimal supervision.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience working in military maintenance MOS' s preferred 63T 91M 45T 63H 91H 63D 91E
- 1+ years’ experience with MWO modifications
A strong background in both welding and mechanical.
Welding certifications or school
High School diploma or equivalent required plus 3+ years’ experience working in military maintenance.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.