Wheeled Vehicle Software Engineer
Sterling Heights, MI
Performing software requirements analysis.
- Developing software preliminary and detail design utilizing software design tools as specified by department standards.
- Developing code to implement software design, Code development shall conform to department standards and procedures.
- Performing hardware/software integration and unit test.
- Developing and maintain software in accordance with the project SDP.
- Preparing status reports to management and support design/code reviews.
- Interfacing with other GDLS departments and business units.
- Interfacing with other program partners outside of GDLS
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Other technical degree will be considered with related experience.
- 2-5 years related engineering experience.
- Strong Background in java or C/C++ desired.
- Linux, Unix & PC experience.
- Embedded systems experience desired
- GUI Development with Qt desired
- Experience with Linux OS configuration desired
- Fifty percent office environment, fifty percent lab environment
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.