Wheeled Vehicle Software Engineer
Sterling Heights, MI
Performing software requirements analysis.
- Developing software preliminary and detail design utilizing software design tools as specified by department standards.
- Developing code to implement software design, Code development shall conform to department standards and procedures.
- Performing hardware/software integration and unit test.
- Developing and maintain software in accordance with the project SDP.
- Preparing status reports to management and support design/code reviews.
- Interfacing with other GDLS departments and business units.
- Interfacing with other program partners outside of GDLS
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Other technical degree will be considered with related experience.
- 2-5 years related engineering experience.
- Strong Background in java or C/C++ desired.
- Linux, Unix & PC experience.
- Embedded systems experience desired
- GUI Development with Qt desired
- Experience with Linux OS configuration desired
- Fifty percent office environment, fifty percent lab environment
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!